20 November 2010

LYS: Great Concert Tonight! Nov 20, 2010

Greetings!
This is Julie Gardner, 435.723.8262, GJulieKay@gmail.com
Please contact me with any questions, or, as usual, with attendance issues.

Thank you! What a lovely concert!
Thanks to everyone for their hard work & preparation for the concert tonight. I appreciate all the practice & preparation, travel from as far as Riverdale and Garland, hauling of percussion equipment, help with sectionals and workshops, attendance at our retreat, and cookie baking!  

I noticed that 3 people were absent at the concert. I am so sorry... I have a feeling they were confused on the time! I loved doing it at 5pm, but I didn't mean to leave anyone in the dust. I suppose this is why it's so important to read these emails!

Please have a wonderful holiday this week, travel safely, and enjoy your time off. If you forgot to hand in your music, please bring it to the next rehearsal. I haven't checked through it yet, but if you did not hand it in, you know who you are! :)

Calendar in the Near Future:
November 27: No Rehearsal! Happy Thanksgiving!

December 4, 11, 18: Regular Rehearsals, ACYI, 9:00-11:15am

Julie Gardner
Robert Bott

--
435.723.8262
LincolnYouthSymphony.blogspot.com

No comments: