18 July 2022

Fwd: NUYCO - Time Change - Please read

NUYCO families,

Maestro let me know I forgot an important announcement in the last email! As he frequently says in rehearsal, that is the first mistake I have ever made ... :)

NUYCO rehearsals have been moved to Thursday afternoons, 4:30-6 pm. Maestro, myself, and the Board of Directors really labored over this decision and tried to take all things into consideration. We hope you will be able to make the new time work! 

We know that gas is expensive right now and if you have children who are in NUYS, you may not be interested in making a trip to Perry twice a week. We understand. Please reach out! I am so happy to set up carpool arrangements or offer another way for you to be involved. 

Thanks again!

-- Josie Anderson | NUYCO Managing Director
435.452.8173

No comments: