06 April 2022

Weekly Email - NUYCO

Hello families!

Schedule for Saturday...
- 9:00-9:30 Lord of the Rings with the Symphony. Please arrive early so we can start on time.
9:30-10:00 Full rehearsal
10:00-10:30 Sectionals (Macarena, especially 1st violins, and Hebrides)
10:30-11:00 Full rehearsal
11:00-11:15 Soloist practice - if you have a solo, please plan to stay after.

If you/your NUYCO member is NOT going on tour, you can stop reading this email. 

TOUR: Please either 1) pay a deposit (at least $15) AND give me the tour permission form OR 2) pay in full AND give me the tour permission form on Saturday!! I will be sending out reminders next week and would love to not have to contact a lot of you. If neither of those options work for you or if you are confused, please reach out and we can chat! If you have already paid and given me the form, disregard this.

Also, I need to know the following, unless you have given me the permission form already. If you have told me in passing, please tell me again!
- if parents are planning on coming on tour and staying with us
- if siblings are coming (strongly discouraged but open for discussion)
- if parents would like to sleep at the West home (siblings sleep elsewhere) - Mitchells and Richardsons, I already know about you

Last but not least... NUYCO members have a chance to perform a solo of their choosing, something they've been working on and have mastered, at our performance on tour. We will perform as a group from 11-11:30 and then there will be a recital with individual performances. If you are interested in performing, please let me know what you would like to perform!

-- Josie Anderson | NUYCO Managing Director
435.452.8173

No comments: