26 April 2022

Concert Wrap-Up, Lost and Found, Tour Update - NUYCO

Hi families, what a fabulous concert. Thanks for everything you did to help us. If you volunteered your time either setting up or striking the stage, please let me know so we can track the volunteer hours! 

Please read the following two paragraphs to your NUYCO members.

From me (Josie): Wow, could we have ended the season any better than we did? You had the chance to play with NUYS *and* earn a standing ovation. My favorite part of the entire night (I had so many favorites but this was the top) was watching each of you soak in the standing ovation. I could almost see you thinking, "Woah, this is for me because I did something really cool. They really liked my music." You're right, they did. Fantastic job.

From Maestro: Great concert! Wonderful way to cap off a great season. For those not going on tour, have a great summer. I look forward to seeing your auditions, whether for NUYCO or NUYS. For those going on tour, we're back at it at 9:00 AM on Saturday, in the gym, reviewing opera concert music!

Lost and found items from the concert (see attached photos)...
- Brave Theater Company (Bountiful High School) t-shirt - I found this in my bag after the concert, but it is not my shirt. Haha.
- Gray girls coat, two rows of buttons.
- Black cashmere scarf left at Logan High School in February.
- The button, shoes, and microfiber cloth were found together in the NUYCO section of the balcony. The water bottle owner has been found. :)

Tour rehearsals start on Saturday! April 30 and May 7, 9-11 AM, Promontory gym. See you then!

Auditions for the 2022-23 year will be in August. Stay tuned!

-- Josie Anderson | NUYCO Managing Director
435.452.8173

No comments: