31 March 2022

EARLY rehearsal on Saturday! - NUYCO

Hi families! 

EARLY rehearsal on Saturday! 8-10 AM. Full rehearsal, no sectionals.
- 8:00-8:30 Lord of the Rings
- 8:30-9:00 La Virgen de la Macarena
- 9:00-9:30 Battalia, movements 1, 3, 6
- 9:30-10:00 Hebrides

Thanks for such a great attendance at the parent meeting on Saturday. It was great to meet a few of you and be together and get more details than can reasonably go in an email. :) If you have questions, please reach out! My phone number is at the bottom of every email and I am happy to help you out with anything.

If you didn't pay for tour last Saturday, a $15 deposit is due THIS Saturday unless you make other arrangements with me! You are welcome to pay the entire amount as well ($30 per NUYCO member, $15 per anyone else attending).

I believe I've sent out the recording of the meeting and the handout to all the parents who were not at the meeting. If I have missed you, I deeply apologize! Please email me!

-- Josie Anderson | NUYCO Managing Director
435.452.8173

No comments: