02 March 2018

Remind & General Email List Maintenance

Greetings!

In anticipation of the possible cancellation of the concert tomorrow morning (assume it's officially on for now, folks!), I have spent a few hours auditing the email list, removing people who have left, and also adding people to the remind system. 

Tomorrow, I will rely on remind to notify people about the possible cancellation, so it is very important that you accept the invitation if I've sent one to you. 

I will send any notification via email as well. In fact, the email will have more details; the remind system limits me to a certain number of characters. I will also send a test remind notification in about a half hour as it seems people are still accepting my invitations. If I didn't send one to you today, it's because you already joined a few months ago. If you do not receive a remind notification in about a half hour, please make sure you follow up and contact me. Best way to join is to text the code @746kb42 to 81010.

Thanks!

Julie

--

No comments: