08 March 2018

Abravanel Hall Reminder (and Bribe)

Greetings, lovely people!

Concert
Congrats on a fantastic concert last weekend. What a wonderful relief to have no weather problems whatsoever! It was a stressful decision, but obviously the right one.

Rehearsal Time this week
We will still be meeting 8:30 to 11:30 for all who can stay.

Abravanel Hall
I have 21 responses out of 101 orchestra members on what your plans are for Abravanel Hall! That's only 20%. A failing grade.

By this Saturday, that number needs to be 100%. A+ is the only acceptable grade on this! 

I just need the bottom half of the second page of the Abravanel Hall papers either handed to me or turned in electronically by this Saturday! Thanks! If you didn't bring your form home, I have attached it again to this email. 


Please please please let me know if you have questions. Email or text (435.740.4335) or call! 

Thanks,

Julie

PS THE BRIBE: Do you like homemade rolls? I make the BEST homemade rolls. I will bring 101 of them on Saturday for break. I'll even bring butter. But... you don't get one unless you have Abravanel Hall taken care of. (sorry, they won't be GF)

--

No comments: