26 September 2016

Early Rehearsal Reminder

Greetings!

I spoke to several people individually about our adjusted rehearsal time this Saturday, but I never announced it in rehearsal, and never mentioned it in the Parent Meeting. I apologize and hope everyone gets the message in a timely manner, or notices it on the calendar; it's on both the print calendar and the google calendar.

Early Rehearsal Schedule
When: October 1, this Saturday, just this week
Time, Youth Symphony: 8 am to 10 am 
Time, Chamber Orchestra:  8:30 am to 10 am

Thanks, everyone, for your patience with me as we get this year underway. I have to admit it's been hectic, but worth it. Everyone sounded amazing Saturday!

Warmly,
Julie

--
​T​
he website is a 
​searchable ​
blog
​ where​
 
​a​
ll group emails are posted
​.​
And be sure to use our ​Attendance Form​ to let us know if you are arriving late, leaving early, or missing a rehearsal.

No comments: