08 March 2015

Gala Tickets

Message from our ticket maven:

Dear Awesome People, 

Josie Anderson here. The fundraising gala is drawing near and I need to know your ticket money status! Tickets are $15 each and you should all have at least 4 which you are responsible for either by turning them in or turning in the money for them. Please, please, please sell them. The LAST DAY POSSIBLE for returning the money to me is Tuesday, March 10. I will be at Promontory School for the NUYCO rehearsal, and you can meet me there at 5 PM to give me your ticket money. If that doesn't work for you, please use a form of contact information below and we can arrange to meet at another time. Thanks!

Phone: (435) 452-8173 call or text


--
Did you know the website is a blog? All group emails are posted to the blog, which is totally searchable! Check it out...

No comments: