26 November 2014

Great Concert, Upcoming Calendar, Music Folders

Greetings!

The Concert was Awesome! Thanks for all your effort and hard work. 

Our next rehearsal is December 6th (NOT this Saturday).  

Looking Ahead
December Rehearsals: 6, 13, 20
Christmas Break: Dec 27, Jan 3
January Rehearsals: 10, 17, 24, 31
February Rehearsals: 7, 14, 21 (Logan), 28
Concert: February 21, Logan HS
Abravanel Hall: March 2

Music
I just sorted the music that was turned in after the concert. Thanks to everyone who turned in their music.

Gratitude especially to the following who turned in all their music:
All Woodwinds 
All Brass
Percussion
Harp
All Violas
All Basses

I have sent private emails to the 7 people whose music is missing. 

I am also still missing the official 2nd Trombone folder, which I handed to someone a while ago to show a friend and work on recruiting. If I handed it to you, please let me know!

Happy Thanksgiving! Have a safe and enjoyable weekend with your families.

Julie 

--
Did you know the website is a blog? All group emails are posted to the blog, which is totally searchable! Check it out...

No comments: