30 April 2014

Music

Greetings, Great Musicians!

This is just a quick note after a wonderful season! Thanks for everyone's dedication and hard work. It was a great year. 

Be sure to let me know if you have a great idea for a new name for the orchestras.

And now, here is the list of people I still need music from. If you handed it to someone else (or to me!), please let me know who you handed it to and when, and if you might see one of the people on the list, please encourage them to get it turned in. You have no idea how grateful I am for your help in this matter! 

If you already told me what happened to your music, who you turned it in to, etc, please tell me again. Let's get it all turned in and taken care of so it can be filed and the tall piles in my dining room can be reduced! :)

(Names have been removed)

Music can be turned in to Mr Dunn, or Ms Dunn (please follow up and let me know if you do this), OR mailed to/dropped off at my home:
2800 S 1200 W
Perry UT 84302

This is just around the corner from Promontory School.

Please don't turn in music from your school or other groups! It's hard to return to the right people.

Thanks!

Julie Gardner

No comments: