07 April 2014

End of Season Party

Greetings!

As usual, the end of our LYS season has jumped up and surprised me!

We need to plan a party, and have less than two weeks to do it. 

Our final concert will be at Bear River High School in Tremonton (I will send out the schedule for the day in a separate email). The concert will be April 19th at 5 pm, and will be over by 6:30pm. 

Is there anyone in the Garland/Tremonton area that would be willing to host a few dozen (5 or 6) youth symphony (LYS) and chamber orchestra (LYCO) kids for a bring-a-treat to share end-of-season party from 7ish until 9 pm? Let me know if you are a Tremonton/Garland person and might be able to do this!

If you live elsewhere and want to be involved, please let me know so I can put you in touch with the amazing host of the fun party. It's always a highlight of the year.

Thanks so much!

Julie

No comments: