30 January 2010

LYS Saturday Report for January 30, 2010

Greetings!

As always, this is Julie Gardner, 435.723.8262, GJulieKay@gmail.com. Please contact me with any questions, or, as usual, with attendance issues.

Please read through this email. It's everything that I meant to say to you tonight but was too distracted to remember, including an important announcement about NO REHEARSAL NEXT WEEK.

That was a great concert tonight!  Thank you for all your efforts, and your family support. Bravo! You are awesome.

Winds & Brass to Help LYCO - Tuesday February 2nd

Please let me know if you cannot come Tuesday. I know that Chris H cannot come, and I believe Jessica said she has to work. Who else cannot make it? 

We are invited to attend rehearsal at ACYI from 3:45 to about 4:30 or 4:45. The piece we will be playing is Swan Lake.

Thanks ahead of time for this extra service!

No Rehearsal on February 6th. That's next week. No Rehearsal Next Week! Did I say no rehearsal next week?

Next rehearsal is February 13th. 8:30 am.

We will kick off the ticket sales contest for the Gala that day. There is a $25 gift card for the person from each orchestra who sells the most tickets. 

Here's what to practice:

Haydn's Symphony 101 1st, 3rd and 4th movements
Three Pieces from Swan Lake
Everything else left in your folder is for the April 23rd final concert.

Upcoming trip to Abravanel Hall - March 1.

I'm sure they will send me details soon. When I get them, you will be the first to know!

Gala Fundraiser Dinner is coming up on March 19th. 

Save the date. The tickets will be $15, same price as last year, and there will be slots for people to help (in exchange for food). Ideas for silent auction items? Please contact me! :)

Wow! It's Saturday night and Saturday Report is already written. It feels great, too.

Julie Gardner
John Findlay

-- 

No comments: