06 December 2009

LYS Saturday Report for December 5, 2009

Greetings!

This is Julie Gardner, 435.723.8262, GJulieKay@gmail.com. Please contact me with any questions, or, as usual, with attendance issues.

Concert Monday!

Here are a couple extra details:

If you haven't called and reserved your seats (your free ones!) call Monday after 10 am. The box office at the Browning Center will be open for Will Call from 4 to 7 pm. This is a change from my earlier email. I have updated this information on the blog on the last email post I sent.

If you are planning to come from the freeway up to Harrison, please disregard my previous instructions (I have corrected them on the blog, but the email I sent last Thursday is wrong). The way to go is:
Take the 31st street exit from I-15 and go east.
Follow it over the railroad tracks and turn right on Wall.
Turn left at 36th street and follow it all the way up to Harrison.
Turn right on Harrison.
Turn left at University Circle / 3850 S.
Go right at the roundabout and left past the pond. Follow that road and you will end up at the Browning Center.

This Saturday's Rehearsal, Dec 12

Rehearsal will begin at 8:30 am. Please arrive at 8:20 so we can be set up and ready to rehearse by 8:30 am. The winds will be dismissed early so the strings can rehearse the concerto numbers. 

Last Saturday's Rehearsal, Dec 5

Welcome to Andy Bennett. Glad to have you! 

Thanks to everyone for pitching in since I was unable to stay for rehearsal. 

No comments: