27 March 2020

Until Further Notice...

Dear Fellow Musicians,

Although I consider our program essential (to our minds, and our souls!), we still do not fall within current guidelines. I wish I could say more than this, but because of these current guidelines, we will remain "canceled" until further notice. Still hoping for something wonderful to happen...

Keep a positive attitude, and practice your music, even if it's just for the sake of practicing! If anyone wants to share fingerings, bowings, or woodwind and brass things, or has questions for each other, I will happily be your go-between and send out your info to your section. If you want to make a video of your part for others to play along with, I'm happy to be the communicator to send that out as well. 

If it's a funny video, that would be even cooler! :)

I didn't realize how much I enjoyed running around facilitating this until it was suddenly shut down.

Thank you, everyone, for your patience. Good luck with all your current challenges! Josie has the rest of the unclaimed music right now (there isn't much), and she may contact you, or just send it to you... 

You are all awesome!

Julie

--

No comments: