06 April 2017

Rehearsal Recordings

This link will take you to recordings made by Hubert Kim, our soloist for Rhapsody in Blue. It's a minus track --- it's Hubert minus the orchestra. 


You may find it useful. The files are .3gp files, recorded on a cell phone, labeled with measure numbers. You may not be able to play them on your computer, but you may be able to play them from your phone if you download them. I can't play them from google drive on my phone, but I can play them if I download them onto my phone. I have set the titles of each file so they should sort in order.

Good luck with your practicing! And please let me know if this works for you.

Julie

--
​T​
he website is a 
​searchable ​
blog
​ where​
 
​a​
ll group emails are posted
​.​
And be sure to use our ​Attendance Form​ to let us know if you are arriving late, leaving early, or missing a rehearsal.

No comments: