23 May 2016

Party Dates, Take 2

Please respond ASAP. I'm conflicted here because I can see how many people can't come to each choice in the original survey. So, Scratch That! Let's try this instead. :)
If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out in Google Forms.

Party Dates, Take 2

I know I already tried this, but I'm going to try again. I'm not seeing a clear "winner" from the previous survey. Fully half of respondents cannot come on every possible date. So, once school is out, let's see if a weekday works better, hopefully before people leave for camps and amazing trips. Hoping to get a clearer answer this time. Thanks for your patience with me! :)
* Required
    Mon, Jun 6
    Tues, Jun 7
    Weds, Jun 8
    Thurs, Jun 9
    Fri, Jun 10
    Sat, Jun 11
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
Powered by
Google Forms
This form was created inside of Lake Bonneville Symphonic Society.
Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms




--
​T​
he website is a 
​searchable ​
blog
​ where​
 
​a​
ll group emails are posted
​.​
 Check it out...

No comments: