14 October 2015

Rehearsal This Saturday (YES!), Additional Chaperons Needed and Retreat Info

Greetings!

I want people to actually read this email, so I'm trying to keep it uncomplicated (read short and sweet!).

1. I am looking for two more male chaperons to sleep in a newly-added third boys' cabin. You would not have to stay the whole time. 8:30 pm to 7:30 am is fine. Please contact me asap if interested. 

2. Rides to and from the retreat (next week, Oct 23-24) are up to you. If you need ideas of who to carpool with, please contact me. I'll be happy to help people connect in this way.

3. The retreat details and location are on the handouts from auditions (I have attached it as well.) Here is a link to the google map for the camp.

4. There is rehearsal this Saturday! If you are in town, please attend. :)

​Wonderful! Thanks!

Julie Gardner

--
Did you know the website is a blog? All group emails are posted to the blog, which is totally searchable! Check it out...

No comments: