17 April 2015

NUYS On My Mind

Greetings!

If you are not attending rehearsal tomorrow, and it's for a reason other than the ACT, please change your plans. This is our LAST FULL REHEARSAL before the concert. I need to know ahead of time whether you will be there or not, as usual.

If you are senior, please fire me back an email. I need to check my records and make sure no one falls through the cracks in my mind and paperwork!

If you are not playing in the concert, tell me NOW so I can adjust the program. 

If you are one of the people that has not attended rehearsals for this concert but still has music, either for this concert or from earlier in the year: If I have to schedule a pick-up at your house, you will be assessed $25. Get your folder to me before the concert! I live at 2800 S 1200 W, Perry, just around the corner from Promontory School. I have storm doors, so if I'm not home, you can leave it between the doors.

Thanks, all! You are amazing, wonderful, and phenomenal! It's been a great year. We need a party, but it can't be after the concert this time since it's a school night. I will have a date worked out by Thursday, and make sure you all know about it.

Julie & Maestro Dunn

--
Did you know the website is a blog? All group emails are posted to the blog, which is totally searchable! Check it out...

No comments: