28 September 2012

LYS: See Ya Tomorrow

Reminder!

Tomorrow we have auditions 8:30 to 9:30am, then a regular rehearsal 9:30-11:00am. :)

Are you coming? If the answer is yes, please fill out the online form. I need to know if you are coming. (For those of you who already filled it out, I am deeply grateful; you are my heroes and hold a special place in my heart!) 

If the form is not working, or you don't have time to fill it out, at least reply to this email with your answer!

Where: Promontory School, 1051 W 2700 S, Perry, UT. Click Here for a google map view of the location. The school really is there; the satellite image just doesn't show it yet!

Who: ALL members and prospective members of LYS must be at rehearsal.

Auditions: Sign up for a 10-minute slot if you are a new member or have a deep desire to show us your stuff. Click here for the google calendar link, or email/call me to set an appointment. If you don't have an appointment, we'll squeeze you in!

It's going to be a great year! I can't wait to get started again. 

:) 

Julie Gardner, LYS Manager
435.723.8262 home; 435.740.4335 cell

No comments: