12 April 2012

LYS: This Saturday & Our Concert

Greetings!

This Saturday will be a rather important rehearsal. It's our last regular rehearsal before dress rehearsals next week. LYCO will be joining us towards the end this week, so it's imperative that we Begin on Time to have time for all our other music before they join us!

I am aware of the ACT test this Saturday. If you have not told me you will be missing rehearsal, please let me know -- for whatever reason.

I am also aware that there are a limited number of students who have conflicts the day of the concert (April 21). If you have a conflict and have not contacted me, please do. The concert is still set at 5pm on April 21st.

I'm so pleased with how this season has gone! You are a fantastic group of youth -- I have truly enjoyed your company this year!

Just a quick announcement about the LBSS summer orchestra (string) camp: We have had to cancel the camp as our guest conductor will not be able to come. If you were planning to sign up and pay by the earlybird date (which is next week), you will want to scratch that from your calendars. :(

See ya this Saturday morning! I'll be there between 8:30 and 8:45 to set up. I love having help, too! :0

Warmly,

Julie Gardner
Robert Bott

No comments: